Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Series That I really liked The interior Spaces on Them part one

Today I would like to share some pictures for the most T.V show drama serie
 that I really liked and still watch it and I think I will watch
it like forever






First what make me  like to watch Aski Memnu
 (English: Forbidden Love)
is the interior spaces oh my gad the designer really good
and the modern classic
is so me
that the best  part that I really liked
I love the colors and the style
and they always changed the decoration
and make u want to see more

 










I also should not forget the fashion
was so  stunning .
and the series
was the most crazy  romantic story
and its an real stroy
and the Actor/actress
all of them was amazing
some pictures for the spectacular fashion
or the most that i liked









wait for the second part
and another series 
XoXo
see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment