Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day in our way





 February 14  so special for me
its actually this haul month is so special
first its February festival and everything on sale
second the Valentine's Day
third my husband birthday
finallyits the national day of Kuwait

I just love love this month

and why I love the Valentine
its just so red and romantic day
who doesn't love that???


First  we celebrate with my husband family
its like gathering and we have dinner for Valentine
and we have decorate the table
and we have so much fun





















my mini  red cakes


I decorate this one
for my cousin


and this is so special dinner for
me and my mini family










I take the tart from Dite Care
حدها خفيفه بس صعبه لما يينا نبي انقصها




Romantic touch



هذي اول مرة اكتب بالعربي بالبلوق
بس هالشي انتقدوني فيه وايد ناس علشان جذي بحاوال اكتب بالعربي اكثر
hope u enjoy it
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment