Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I Found In Marks & Spencer?



Today I went to Marks & Spencer with my mom because she want something from there
First what really cut my eyes are the mother day gift ideas






they so simple and the moms loves this stuff

Second I went to food section
and I want to share this with u
The food in marks and spencer
the most of it organic
which is the best
I found some snack
which look tinny and cute






and look
I found a cute eggs rings
and it's just 2:500KD




and they always have been ECO friendly by many things
and I found this bags
version of "I'm not a plastic bag"
and they have Twiggy & Madona



and I bought
my best nose stripe
but I belive it was 1:250Kd
but
Now 1:750
I am not sure
but they really the best for my nose


and thats all
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment