Thursday, April 5, 2012

BLIMPIE




Fist I want to talk about one of my favourite blogs in kuwait
its pink girl q8 blog
love her posts alot
and I have been always share
on her competitions
and finally I won


I was so excited
and today I went there
and this some pictures that  I have take them


Meals and was about a 6 inch sandwich and drink and salad  and cookies or potato I chose turkey sandwich and ultimate club salad and cookies


the sid table


the potato shelf


work area


mini menu


working in my salad & sandwich


my salad
حبيتهآ حيل


the stuff


my daughter liked the Cookies


the sandwich was so fresh

thank u pink girl

BLIMPIE Located in Maidan Hawally
Tel : 65797114 – 65922588


2 comments:

  1. we glad you like it and we are hoping to see you again .. thank you for the amazing photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh u welcome yes I will come again I would like to try more sandwish and good luck ...

    ReplyDelete