Thursday, July 12, 2012

Homemade Nutella Cookies Recipe


Last view weeks
I was watching Laura Vitale
on youtube
she is one of my favourite Schiff in youtube
and her food always good and so easy to make
so enjoy this
Homemade Nutella Cookies Recipe
so we will need




Nutella
brown sugar
sugar 
flour
vanilla
caco powder
baking powder
egg
butter


first thing I open the oven
آممم لازم يكون حآر  

I but the butter with the sugar & the brown sugar



and mixed them very will 




vanaila & egg mixed them


and after I put the yummy Nutella



last thing I mixed the baking poweder
with the flour & coco powder
and put them with paste



after I put them on wax paeper

then I put them on the oven for 10 to 15 minute

آحترق بعضه
but its really yummy



her is the Youtube video



hope u enjoy it
XoXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment