Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Sweet Recipe


So long time I didn't have a chance to do friday sweet
but today
I had a time to do one
hmmm
I think I will name it
cake mousse
so let's get started
we will need





Pomegranate
Chocolate Galaxy
Chocolate beans
Cream
Any kind of ready-made ​​cake
sweetenea condensed milk


آول شي آضع آلcake في آلصحن آو آلقآلب آلي بقدم فيه
وآحآول آضغط علي آلcake
click on the cake

like that

first I mix the cream with
sweetenea condensed milk



and do like a layers
first layer of cake after layers of cream and connected like that

the last layer will be
Pomegranate

traaaaa


second
I will but the chocolate on the microwave until it's melt



after I mix the cream with
sweetened condensed milk
and a little of Nesquik or any kind of Chocolate beans





and do the same

traaaaaa

before eat them put them on the fridge to 2 hours


 hope u enjoy it
and try it
really so yummy
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment