Monday, June 18, 2012

My Trip To Asia China #9


So to China we went there for my husband business
China not my favourite at all
the people not that much friendly
but for shopping it's amazing
but the thing some places you have to take like 6 piece of
the same color & style
what I will do of them???
but there is places you can take the quantity you want
but I have to said its real for business
enjo
y

Chaina street & natural






dancing everyday
maybe traditional dance





Expo




City of Games








Food time

the food is really the most important thing specailly in china
because they have strange
you have to ask alot before you eat

some  muslim chinese man
sells this chicken just for 20 Yen
like 800 fils in kuwait ??
and we tried it really so good







gelatiame
italian ice cream



candy store you will find it
in bajello



fresh fruit every wear









not that good
but I like the biscuit shape





some starbucks produts
:)

to be connected
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment