Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Trip To Asia Thailand Bangkok Food #4

Thailand food


In Thailand  you will find variety of foods
I will share with you my & my husband experience of
Thailand foods


orange juice my husband loves it alot
but for me I didn't like it



oh it's really so amazing
coconuts juice












green tea frappe
I didn't tried it
but I liked the color of it so trendy color














Mc Cafe
I tried the frappuccino
it was so good
and my husband loves the macchiato
but we don't like the browne that much



corn



My husband KFC ice cream experience





Smooth
ice cream



many flavours
I chose to mango







really so yummy and so light


ice cream with different kind of  drinks
حدهآ فنتك بس my husband he said so old
بس عن نفسي آول مره آشوفهآ
and it was so cold and yummy







In food park every thing is ECO freindly
I love the idea hope we have something like that in Kuwait
to save our environment  







كبت كون
kpetkon
my husband favorite food in Thailand
inshalla soon I will try it   


foods cut my attention













old kitkat




Buffet in the hotel














to be connected
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment