Friday, November 23, 2012

Wonderful the Pink Cheese Cake


 
Wonderful now is one of the most kuwaiti favourite cakes shop
so last view days I went there with my little princess
we were have  guests so
I decided to pick some from Wonderful
especially the Pink Cheese Cake
because it's the last flavor for them
enjoy the post   
 
قبل جم يوم كآن في عندنآ ضيوف
فحبيت يكون آلحلو حلو وWonderful منو مآيحبه
فرحنآ جمعية آلجآبرية ويترآوآلي آنه آخر فرع آفتتحوه
آلمهم وآخترنآ كل آلنكهآت آلموجوده
وبآلاخص آلبنك شيس كيك
آخليكم مع آلصور

 
 بجمعية آلجآبرية 
at Al Jabria Co_ op
 
quick pictures
صورة عآلسريع
 
 
 
I choose the 6 flavor box
it cost 5 KD
بمآ آن يمعتنآ كآنت صغيره آخترت آلبوكس آلي فيه كل آلانوآع
وسعره 5 KD
 
I tried Pink Cheese Cake
it was so so so yummy 
آنآ آخترت آلPink Cheese Cake
حدهآ yummy
 
My husband chose pistachio he like it a lot 
وريلي آختآر آلفستق حبهآ حيل  
 
hope u enjoy the post
Xoxo
 
Tel: 94445922 or 55885595
Instagram: wonderful_kw
Twitter:@wonderful_kw
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment