Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello fall My fav October & fall

hello

since is October Now
i think to do my fav october & fall
first my fav candels it's from bath and bady works i love bath and bady

oh my gad it's really amazing smiling when i burn it i feel i want to eat it
it so chocolaty with marchmello
it just crazy good


and my second sence it call autumn apple
when i burn it i feel that i am in same land or same thing
you will feel the like an anrgy or power came to by just smell it


caramel apple it my last fav one
oh it's smell sweetey and creamy in same time
i really like it alot and it really an fally time




i love tv shows and series for this fall 
i am ganna see Gossip girls  &  2 Broke Girls  


last but not least
my fashion on oct & fall
in this time of the year
i love to wear nutural closth
like camel , brown ,green and dark red ( maron) it's like
nutural with glamour color



see u soon


No comments:

Post a Comment