Friday, May 11, 2012

Tik Cake By CandyCake




Tik is really always my favourite dessert on winter & summer
so I will share with you
my tic cake
I like to called it cake
:)
lets start




we will need
Tik bescute
milk
cream I used 2 kind
vanilla powder
vanilla
kiri cheese
cream caramel powder
sweetened condensed milk
for decoration
cream caramel syrup
vermicelli pakistani
( شعيرية آلبآكستآنية)

First, mix all ingredients together to give me a nice cream 








So yummy

then dip the biscuits with milk
  a little fast because of refraction
then start a raw biscuit



Into layers one biscuit layer then creamy layer and like that



Now playing time



desgin it the way you like
by the way this is
cream caramel syrup




soo yummy everybody like it
and they finish it so quickly
بآلعآفيه

hope you enjoy it
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment