Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yougur Berry



I just would like to share with you my first
experience at
Yogurt Berry
I taste the frozen yogurt it was fine
not so wow
but I really don't like the workers there
because they should tell any customer about the menu
and I don't like if I enter any place and the worker don't smile
or welcome to me
mmmm although I read the menu and they have variety of things
but no one was interesting and tell me about it
so 
enjoy the pictures

آليوم قررت آني آجرب يوغر بيري آلكآئن في مجمع آولمبيآ
ذقت آلفروزون يوغر عندهم كآن عآدي مو ذآك آلزود
بس آلشي آلي مآحبيته آلعآملين هنآك نفسيتهم كلش موحلوة
ونوعي لمآ آدخل مكآن آحب آشوف آلترحيب حتى لوبآبتسآمه
بس آلصرآحه حدي عصبت من هآلشي
مع آن آلمنيو حده منوع بس مآلقيت آلشخص آلي يهتم بهآلموضوع
ووو هذي بعض آلصور آلي قدرت آصورهآ










thats all
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment