Thursday, December 13, 2012

Burgundy Is The New Black


 

From last winter I bought a Burgundy pants
and tell today its really my favorite
so
when I was watching some fashion blogs & YouTube channels
I saw that its still to this season
I love love love this color like a lot
so
today I would like to share with you
some street fashion styles
&
tips how can we wear it without looking over
so
hope u enjoy the post

من آلشتآء آلي آلظآف
وآللون آلعنآبي آلغآمج وآهوآ ترند
وحتن لي هآلسيزين موجود
وآلصرآحه حدي آحب هآلون حتن مآآستغنيت عنه بآلصيف
آلحلو بهآلون آن فعلا يحل محل آلون آلاسود
يعني آلوآحد تقريبآ يقدر يلبسه مع كل شي
so
حبيت بهآلpost
آني آوريكم بعض آلصور لبعض آلfashion blogs
و بعض آلtips
آتمني آنكم تستمتعون










I like this YouTube video that show how can we wear 
burgundy in different way 

My polyvore look
Burgundy Is The New Black
hope u enjoy the post
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment