Friday, December 7, 2012

Wood Always Make Me Feel Cosy




 
 
In your home you need to feel comfortable & cosy
and the wood it's always soothing & convenient for everybody
so in this post Iam gana talk about
Wood
so enjoy the post

There is 4 kinds of woods
Mahogany
Teek
Balsa
Oak

I love to use oak wood as wall art with white & different
value of beige colour it's really so
comfy
 
balsa & white always remaind me of nutural
 
 how amazing this cola box
small touches can make a big
difference
so try to but some wood box in your living room
and try to use it as a magazine holder
 
 
is that amazing or what
  
mix different kind of wood
will give you an amazing room

monochrome with balsa wood just will make the room
look more fabulous

Love the old wooden texture of the table
it just superb
 

pictures sources
http://blog.stylizimo.com
 
This woman really inspire me alot
in my littel home
so here is some pictuers of my own space


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just use some simpel wooden stuff
but I really like them
 
hope u enjoy my post
please do not take my pictuers without my
approval
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment