Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DIY Doily Confetti Bags

I am a very in love with paper doilies
like I remember myself since college
I was use them in every project I did it
so
here another DIY by paper doilies
 but first I would like to share with u
this amazing project by
paper doilies
enjoy   

 
creative flower
 
 
bags
 
 
 
Now for my DIY
 
 
what you’ll need
Scissors
Glue Stick
Doilies
Paper CD cases with clear windows
Colors
Colors Papers
 
 
 
Step 1 cut the colors papers in any shape u like
 
 
Step 2 put the small pices in your CD case
 
after glue it
 
 
then color your CD case with any desgin u like
 
 
take your doillies and cut the solid circle part out
 
Now just paste the doily frame onto your CD case
 
 
and Traaa
it just perfect for invication or card
 
and
here is another project for my friend baby reception
I also used Doilies
 
 
 
 
hope u enjoy my post
XoXo
 
  
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment